I enjoyed the course a lot and was able to cultivate an interest in photography… Thank you so much Abin sir and Anu miss…KNOW MORE
Certification Course in Studio and Product Photography
NURTURE YOUR EYE FOR PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
The rapidly developing field of Product photography with the increase in commercial marketing of various businesses online and offline has given a wide scope for this industry. Photography of product at locations indoor as well as outdoor not only adds the factor of brand to the product but also fascinates the clients towards it.
The Studio and product Photography course at creative hut is designed in such a way that it enables one to frame and compose the product with proper light and concept. Creative Hut, considered as one of the best Photography institute in Kerala offers the course that has hands on practices for every candidate. Product photography classes’ covers composition and lighting techniques, the technical aspects of photography and an overview of studio equipments, camera settings and lightings of the product through practical shoots.
Product photography has a demanding and ever changing market that grow up with new trends of the industry. Course for product photography in Kerala is aimed at giving useful practical information that will enable one to take better photos as per the concept, product and company or client requirements.
UNDERSTANDING OF PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY
- Tabletop and product photography
- Jewellery Photography
- Product Splash
- Pack shot
- Working with props
- Understanding light and using them creatively
- Students practice sessions with product
Advertising and Branding concepts used in Advertising photography
- Knowledge of branding, logo and color combination as it applies to advertising
- The concepts of advertising
- Understanding the business of advertising and advert financing and execution
- Tricks and tips used in the multimedia industry for ads photography
FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- Understanding the basics of digital photography
- The exposure triangle – Aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Exposure, color , lenses, focusing, Depth of field
- Color Temperature - White balance
PRINCIPLE AND ANOTOMY OF CAMERA AND LENS
- Digital Cameras
- Lenses and Focal Lengths
- Camera and acessories
NATURAL LIGHITING IN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Theory of Lighting.
- Types of Lighting
- Natural light sources
- Direction of Lighting
- Hard Light vs Soft light
- Diffusers and Reflectors
- Moods of Lighting
UNDERSTANDING OF ARTIFITAL LIGHTING
- Setting up a studio
- Handling light accessories.
- Lighting gear and studio lighting kits
- Equipment setups- Studio lights and umbrellas
- Using light meter
- Lighting Modifiers and Accessories
- Standing Light and soft boxes
- Advanced Light Theory
- Use of props, backgrounds, surfaces and linens
- Preparation of portfolio
- Digital Post Processing
- Review of Portfolio
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE
Students who complete this course can have the career options
- Advetising Photographer
- Product Photographer
- Jewellery Photographer
- Food Potographer
DURATION AND IMPORTANT DATES
Course Starts from : 2nd August 2017
Admission: Started | First come first serve basis | Seats limited to 24 Seats only
Duration : 1 year | 2nd August 2017 to 30th May 2018
FEE STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT PLAN
Registration Fees : Rs.5,500 + 15% service tax = Rs.6325/-
Course Fees : Rs.2,00,000/- + 15% service tax = 2,30,000/-
Tax of total course fees need to be paid additional, as applicable.
Easy Pay :
- At the time of Admission (Last date 15July 2017): Rs.5,500 + 15% service tax = Rs.6325/-
- 1st Semester Payment (Last date 15 July 2017): Rs.1,00,000 + 15% service tax = Rs.1,15,000/-
- 2nd semester Payment (Last date 5 December 2017): Rs.1,00,000 + 15% service tax = Rs.1,15,000/-
- Caution Deposit (Last date 2nd Aug 2017): Rs.5000/-
- Uniform and other Fees (Last date 2nd Aug 2017): Rs.5000/-
- Travel Expenses (Last date 20 Aug 2017): Rs. 30,000/- (Wildlife and Photojournalism specialization Tours in India)
The Trust National Education And Research Foundation holds the right to provide food and accommodation to all the Creative Hut PDAP - 2017 batch students in the INSTITUTE CAMPUS only, without charging any cost. Candidates and their respected Parents are hereby informed that the food and accommodation for the admitted students to one year PDAP 2017 batch will be completely FREE in the institute during their course of study.
- Minimum 12th pass from any state or central Board
ENROLL YOUR NAME
Apply for Course - Online : Click here
Apply for Course - Offline : Click here
EVERY ARTIST NEEDS A TOOLKIT. MEET YOURS
Camera is not important the person who works behind the camera is important. But you must buy a DSLR Camera. We suggest some camera and lenses for your purchases. Those who have the Laptop you must bring to the campus.
- Macro Photography = A DSLR + Macro Lens / Extension Tube
- Landscape / Architecture / Interior Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Wide Angle / Fish Eye Lens.
- Fashion/ Wedding Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Wide Angle / Fish Eye Lens.
- Street / Documentary/ Portrait Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Prime Lens.
- Wildlife Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Tele Lenses + Tele Convertor
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE. NOW.
This program is designed for students seeking an artistic career in photography. It’s also well-suited to professionals of all levels in the photography, creative, design, business aspects of the industry seeking to enhance, broaden, and strengthen an existing skill-set, particularly in the areas of concept and story development as it relates to character photography.
- Documentary Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
- Function Photographer
- Wildlife Photographer
- Forensic Photographer
- Fine art Photographer
- Product Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Macro Photographer
- Food Photographer
- Album Designer
- Photo Journalist
- Photo Editor
CUSTOMIZED PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES AVAILABLE
As per ones requirement and eager to learn photography in short span; we organize customised courses such as Basic Photography course, Portrait Lighting Course, Adobe Lightroom, Album Designing Course, DSLR Videography Course, Video Editing Course.