Certified Course in ADVANCE PHOTOGRAPHY
Admissions are Open.
Short Term Course
For Beginners, Students & Other Professionals
Whatsapp or Call For Details:
Understanding of Lighting
a) Characteristics of Lights
b) Natural/artificial Sources of Light
c) Quality of Light
d) Angle of Light
e) Use of Reflectors
Understanding Of Artificial light
a) Light Ratio
b) Lighting Patterns
c) Two Lights / Three Lights
d) Different Light Combination
e) Practical Shoots
Total Fees : Rs.10000/- + 18% GST
Course fees needs to be paid in full before the class session. No Model will be included in package
1. All the taxes and charges imposed by the Government from time to time are applicable to the fees and are to be compulsorily paid by each student.
2. At present, the GST is 18% and further any change in it will be applicable on the fee.
5 days (3 hours per day)
1. Total duration covers the Training & hands-on practice session.
2. Customized dates & slots can be selected.
QUALIFICATION TO JOIN
1. No Age Restriction or Requirement for Qualifications.
2. Candidates of any gender and age group can join .
What is basic Photography Course?
In a basic photography course, you'll learn how light, detail, composition and color affect the way a frame is captured. How to control the light and add details to the subject to create depth. How do we fix the picture's composition, lighting, details, and colors?
How can I learn basic photography skills?
You have to put in a lot of effort and make photography your life's work. A keen eye for detail and the ability to observe and learn lighting, composition, and colour are essential.