The hands on practical training sessions is very good. The training was very effective for me. I know a little about camera and accessories. I enjoyed the class and campus.KNOW MORE
Certification Course in Wedding Photography
TREASURE THE MEMORIES AND KEEP IT ALIVE
Engagement and Wedding are the most memorable moments of life for the wedding couples as well as their beloved ones. They treasure it for their lifelong by freezing those lovely moments of marriage, pre and post marriage through images. Photography of wedding all over the world has thus emerged with high scope and income to the photographers worldwide.
Wedding photography course in creative hut school of photography teaches one to shoot in a professional manner to capture the magical essence and the mood of the most precious day. It helps one to learn not only to capture technically correct images but also to make those frames challengingly creative moments.
Shooting at a wedding ceremony is a big responsibility of being able to work under lot of continuous pressure and handle those situations excellently. Creative hut wedding photography course helps one to bring out the best wedding photographer in you by making one well disciplined, well organized and conscious all the time. You learn to work under different lighting conditions and implement the best by applying various depths of field, focus, exposure and add up all those work effectively. Here the course for wedding photography in Kerala enables you to learn not only to handle digital camera technically and but also overcome the pressure of each moment of the day professionally hereafter.
UNDERSTANDING OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- Preparation for the Wedding day
- Discussion of candid Photography Styles
- Plan and prepare for Wedding Photography
- Pre wedding and Bridal Portraits
- The Importance of Assisting
- Lighting techniques for various forms of wedding.
- Shooting the wedding from start to finish and getting those important shots.
FUNDAMENTAL CONCEPTS OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- Understanding the basics of digital photography
- The exposure triangle – Aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Exposure, color , lenses, focusing, Depth of field
- Color Temperature - White balance
PRINCIPLE AND ANOTOMY OF CAMERA AND LENS
- Digital Cameras
- Lenses and Focal Lengths
- Camera and acessories
NATURAL LIGHITING IN PHOTOGRAPHY
- Theory of Lighting.
- Types of Lighting
- Natural light sources
- Direction of Lighting
- Hard Light vs Soft light
- Diffusers and Reflectors
- Moods of Lighting
UNDERSTANDING OF ARTIFITAL LIGHTING
- Setting up a studio
- Handling light accessories.
- Lighting gear and studio lighting kits
- Equipment setups- Studio lights and umbrellas
- Using light meter
- Lighting Modifiers and Accessories
- Standing Light and soft boxes
- Advanced Light Theory
- Use of props, backgrounds, surfaces and linens
- Preparation of portfolio
- Digital Post Processing
- Review of Portfolio
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER COURSE
Students who complete this course can have the career options
- Studio Photograher
- Product Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
DURATION AND IMPORTANT DATES
Course Starts from : 1st August 2018
Admission: Started | First come first serve basis | Seats limited to 30 Seats only
Duration : 1 year | 1st August 2018 to 30th June 2019
FEE STRUCTURE AND PAYMENT PLAN
Program Fees : Rs. 350000/- (Including Tuition Fees, Food, Accommodation, Travelling, Uniform, 18%GST etc.)
Easy Pay :
- At the time of Admission (Registration Fees): Rs.5,500 + GST 18% = Rs.6500/-
- 1st Semester Payment (Last date 15th July.2018): Rs.1,25,000 + GST 18% = Rs.1,47,500/-
- 2nd Semester Payment (Last date 5th Dec.2018): Rs.1,25,000 + GST 18% = Rs.1,47,500/-
- Caution Deposit (Last date 1st Aug.2018): Rs.5000/-
- Other Expenses (Last date 1st Aug.2018): Rs. 48500/- (Class study tour, Model Shoot, Uniform etc.)
- Minimum 12th pass from any state or central Board
ENROLL YOUR NAME
Apply for Course - Online : Click here
Apply for Course - Offline : Click here
EVERY ARTIST NEEDS A TOOLKIT. MEET YOURS
Camera is not important the person who works behind the camera is important. But you must buy a DSLR Camera. We suggest some camera and lenses for your purchases. Those who have the Laptop you must bring to the campus.
- Macro Photography = A DSLR + Macro Lens / Extension Tube
- Landscape / Architecture / Interior Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Wide Angle / Fish Eye Lens.
- Fashion/ Wedding Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Wide Angle / Fish Eye Lens.
- Street / Documentary/ Portrait Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Prime Lens.
- Wildlife Photography = A DSLR + Zoom Lens + Tele Lenses + Tele Convertor
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE. NOW.
This program is designed for students seeking an artistic career in photography. It’s also well-suited to professionals of all levels in the photography, creative, design, business aspects of the industry seeking to enhance, broaden, and strengthen an existing skill-set, particularly in the areas of concept and story development as it relates to character photography.
- Documentary Photographer
- Wedding Photographer
- Function Photographer
- Wildlife Photographer
- Forensic Photographer
- Fine art Photographer
- Product Photographer
- Fashion Photographer
- Macro Photographer
- Food Photographer
- Album Designer
- Photo Journalist
- Photo Editor
CUSTOMIZED PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES AVAILABLE
As per ones requirement and eager to learn photography in short span; we organize customised courses such as Basic Photography course, Portrait Lighting Course, Album Designing Course, DSLR Videography Course, Video Editing Course.