Creative Hut Placement Policy
The Placement cell at the Creative Hut Institute of Photography aims in encouraging and supporting our passing students to achieve the best possible working opportunities in the industry. The major role of the placement cell at the Institute is that it is engaged in taking first and initial steps for the placement of each of our students and guides them with the necessary criteria for the future career. It is also a platform for different reputed companies, institutions, NGOs, organizations, and firms to be introduced to the pass outs of our institute and to conduct a recruitment program for them.
Our Training program gives counseling and guidance to our students for their successful career placement before the completion of their course program to fit into the best suitable professional career. With this interactive program, Institute gets to understand the strong efficiency and weakness of each student and prepare them to confidently face the challenges in the upcoming placement program as well as to work in the competitive world.
Our placement program goes through various categories and criteria as per any or all of the company’s/organizations’ norms. These include written tests, group discussions, e-mail interviews, personal interviews, telephonic interviews, presentations, portfolio submissions, etc… any or all of these. On selection and confirmation by the company, the selected students need to submit the confirmation letter to the institute and further follow the terms notified.
- The Placement Cell arranges the recruitment or placement procedures with different companies for the pass out students as per the requirements, availability, vacancies, and applicants.
- Students can apply for placement of any or all the recruiting companies as per their specializations in photography.
- The final selection of candidates, location, designation, salary scale, and other important factors are as per the recruiting company and hence, the institute will not have any role in those decisions.
- The initial approach or the communication with the recruitment company offering jobs or the placement may be initiated by the institute whereas the further procedure will be handled by individual candidates.
- Students must inform the placement cell of the Institute to whichever company they have been finally selected.
- Students who are not interested in placement in any particular company or want to quit from the placement program, then they should inform the institute with a valid reason for the same at the earliest.
- The placement cell of the institute, however, does not guarantee a job in any particular company but serves as a placement assistance program only.
Photography and Videography Job Opportunities
Scope of Video and Photo Editing Jobs
Creative Hut Placement Story
ONE COURSE MANY SPECIALIZATIONSOpen the Door to your new Photography CareER